Doctor Of The Year Nomination Form
Criteria for Award:
- Nominee must be a licensed pediatric doctor and currently practices in the state of Ohio, Kentucky or Indiana.
- Nominee should exemplify a good bedside manner, quality, care and service, and has gone Above & Beyond when it comes to their patients.
- Nominator should complete this form with a brief synopsis explaining why your pediatric doctor should be considered for this award.
- Deadline for nominating a doctor is September 18, 2020.
- All nominators must be 21 years old or older.